You have full control on your Dedicated Team for your IT projects.
Agile Software Development Process
Agile model represents the best in software development available today. This combines incremental and iterative process models and focuses on customer satisfaction and process adaptability for quick product delivery and launch. Here, existing models are tailored to meet the project requirements.
In Agile Methodology, the product is broken into small parts and build in incremental manner. Individually, these builds come in iterations and each one takes 1 to 3 weeks for completion. Each iteration is completed via cross functional teams that work on various project realms simultaneously. From planning, analysis to design, coding, testing and launch is done sequentially. Each iteration is approved from client and the final iteration holds all the features and functionalities.
Agile Vs Traditional Software Development Models
- Icon Agile is adaptive and can be molded as per the project at hand. Traditional approaches, on the other hand, follow waterfall models and are more predictive. They are hard to tailor according to the project. Traditional models are more predictive in terms of planning. They can forecast and strategize their entire software development process months in advance. However, in case of changes, these are pretty regressive and changes disrupt the schedule and create huge backlogs. Their success entirely depends on the initial planning stage. Rigid change control management is followed for any new features to be added later on.
- Agile employs adaptive approach. Here, detailed planning does not stretch into months but just weeks. Modules are developed individually and have high potential of alteration. New features can be added and approved simultaneously. Changing product requirements are more frequently incorporated.
- The whole scrum approach is dynamic in nature. Testing is done more frequently and risk resolution is quick. Every release iteration removes the chinks and adds features approved by the client. Minimum documentation and open communication are the backbone of Agile software development.
We Love Agile Model – Successful Projects Come Standard
Our Dedicated Team follows the agile software development methodology to accelerate time to market and align with your product development schedule. The Agile framework combines the best practices for globally distributed team, along with the frequent inspect and adapt approach of Scrum:.
- Development and testing of project features throughout the development life cycle.
- Continuous delivery of features with every release of iteration.
- Immediate capacity to accommodate changes in priorities and project plan.
- Reduction in risk for the customer with project deliverables in every iteration.
Our Product Development Life Cycle
- Business requirements understanding
- Enhancements based on user feedback
- Workflow mockup and wireframe design
- Design and development of the application.
- Availability of the application on the Development server
- User acceptance testing on the Quality Server
- User interface mockup wireframe design
- User acceptance of the application on Quality Server
- Final deployment of the application on the Production Server
Agile Scrum Methodology
When you want lean programming methods, you need a suitable framework. Scrum is an agile project management framework that is lightweight and offers broad applicability for management and control of iterative and incremental software projects. This approach has garnered huge support over the years due to its simplistic approach, proven track record and ability to work as wrapper for larger project modules.
Scrum methodology allows the 'product owner' to work in close coordination with the development team at every iteration stage. They can identify and prioritize the required system functionality and classify them as 'Product Backlog'.
The bug fixes, features and functionality requirements are achieved simultaneously while achieving a successful model prototype. Since product owner determines the priorities, the various cross-functional teams deliver the incremental modules in successive sprints. Product backlogs can be updated simultaneously and new commitments added. Thus, reprioritization is also possible while software development process carries on.
Our Team follows the software development and quality processes of our customers:
The “Inspect and Adapt” approach is at the heart of Agile software development. Our team of talented coders ensures that you are part of the project at every successive stage. Interact directly with our developers to add features on the go.
- Software change management.
- Design and development guidelines.
- Software quality processes.
- Documentation and ISO guidelines.
- Security management and deployment guidelines.
I congratulate all of you for doing a great work and fighting all the challenges on this journey. Job well done!
We are very satisfied about the cooperation and looking forward to new developments.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that IT support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.
The feedback I got from our customer was really good. They like the solution and can't wait to see the full functionality productive.
Your team has provided Allergan with expert guidance in establishing best practices for SOA and NetWeaver. We are establishing enterprise-wide architecture standards based on this work.
I reviewed the new Adobe application with the Plant Purchasing Managers. Overall, the team was very excited about the new tool. We are testing this tool.
We are excited to receive the same quality and prompt support from you and your team for this project as we have been receiving in the past. Please tell the developers: Thank you for all their efforts.
This gave us a solution for the co-product production that we did not have before. The Quality module setup is now complete. This process will affect several departments on the processing, production, routings, material master setups, inspection types, etc.
Ready to get great software that gets eagerly used?
We’ll discuss your current situation - then we’ll show you how Zeteo can help deliver a solution
that makes management happy, makes end users delighted, and helps your company grow to its full potential.